Other Page :

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, New Resolutios, A New Spirit

Welcome 2011 and Goodbye 2010

Happy New Year 2011!!!
Today i'll make some noise with my family with doing bbq party tonight.
Wahh..tak sabar rasanya..haha
You all dont waste ur last time in 2010 find whatever things that can enjoying u..

My New Resolutions 


# be as a good muslim which is dont skip my prays and more add up some side practices.
# be more useful in family and friends and dont make thier heart broken again.
# improve my schedule study time with more efficient, structured and organized.
# try to target the best result as i can with much better than before with excellence.
# strengthen my relationship with others especially my family and my friends.
acting to do something with more intelligent and mature.
# want to be a good person in family, friends and public.
# and much more...

i hopes that in year of 2011 i'll be more patient in addressing the problems and challenges ahead..


O Allah, give me the strength,give me faith,give me patience,give me fortitude for me to pass along the winding roads and barbed in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment