Other Page :

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shocked Sony Malaysian Dinner


Today i was invite for attending to Sony EMCS (M) Sdn. Bhd. Appreciation And Thank You Dinner at Marriot Hotel, Putrajaya.After I have finished my work at 5.30 pm then I went straight to the dinner and I have reached at there at about 6.30 pm.

In normal but nice look dress I have set foot in the Hotel inferiority in public.
I guessed that this dinner might be meaningful in mylife especially to me because I will quit my work in two days more.

Yes, the dinner was so great with their evens, shows and their foods but Im very sad tonight because of their dancers were too sexy.Then make me feels so guilty to Allah.
Surely,the manager is not a Muslim but respectfully, Malaysia is an Islamic Country.
Please respect to other religion not consider on nationality.

Fornication dancer makes me hate them and I had dinner tonight with a lot of sins to watch with my eyes wild..Astaghfirullahalazim..


No comments:

Post a Comment