Other Page :

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Meaningful Day

Khaiha with Syada and Basri

Recorded on 25th Dec 2010 :

On Christmas Day,
My old friend and invisible friend have their foot to meet me after all this time.
Our meeting has been hailed as a wonderful memory and i wont forget it forever.
With happy laughter, with not much fun, with silence moment, with strange things happened, with the confusion (find the way), with the past story, by joking and much more.
These all has been written in a new page of my story book (dairies). haha

We have been round and round in Putrajaya after canceling my desire to play bowling due to the high number of people who play. Thank you so much for your willingness to accompany and entertaint me and also thank you for the foods and the mineral.
Im very appreciative for all your kindness and dont forget me here and also if there is still have a long time and age insyallah (with the permission of Allah) we will meet again at another time.

Last but not least, i hopes that we will be friends forever and ever without any strife and fight will happen.Try to keep our relationship remain and sustainable. huhu



1 comment: