Other Page :

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Unexpected, made me panic

In ourlife there would be many poor things happened right?
That has same heppened to me as man as well. Because we cant expect things that will happen.
So what could I do?? only can accept it with perseverance because Allah had determining the whole of mylife and I just can planning.

Today, my clothes were washing last night was wet because the rain and that clothes should be send back to Penang but I've canceled because it was wet. Just a few clothes has been sent. Then, I was so messy when I couldn't find my converse beg. I think I've brought back my beg when I come home last month but I doesn;t find my beg. Arghh!!!
It must be somebody was take or use it??


MESSY..arghh!!!
Please I persuade dont take whatever things that isn't yours. Please respect others and dont try to hide something from me. Okay you can hide from me but not on God. I dont know how you want to deal with God will.


The best way that I can pass is to be much patient..
Patient, patient and patient more..sighs~ huuhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment