Other Page :

Monday, December 20, 2010

" If you follow the sunnah, and Allah will give you hidayah"


Assalamualaikum..
Firstly i would like to say thank you to my ex-english lecturer, Mr.Abbas because
he always reminded his students about the advantages of our worship.
Everytime he wont forget to telling about some story of Islam such as Ikhwanul muslimin and etc in his class. Im very appreciated with what he has done as a muslim to remind others.

One of his phrase that i cant forget is "IF YOU FOLLOW THE SUNNAH AND ALLAH WILL GIVE YOU HIDAYAH"
I always remember this sentence because he repeatedly told in my class. As his student, I should take this reminder to mortem myself then make it as a passion for improving practice in my life.

He is correct because by doing an other side practices or sunnah and going to do then, with the permission of Allah, Insyallah He will open the doors of our hearts to easier getting Hidayah.
Thus we will be loved by Allah..

Musing-think and happy work it..

No comments:

Post a Comment